Fort Worth Police Non-emergercy phone Number 817-335-4222
Our Neighborhood Police Officer
Officer Brian Carriger #4069 West24/W527
For assistance when unable to reach Officer Carriger call 817-392-4700 and ask for NPO office
Example of Door to Door Solicitors Permit
Parents' Guide to Gangs - Behaviors associated with joining a gang
About Citizens on Patrol Please Read
Star-Telegrams Crime Report lookup by neighborhood
Crime prevention suggestions
- Make sure your external doors are secure.
- Use your alarm. Have your alarm monitored and get your alarm permit from the city.
- If someone you don't know knocks at your door, let them know someone is home, but do not open the door to them. If they are persistence call the police and stay on the line with the police.
- Put vehicles in the garage or behind a gate if possible.
- If you have a vehicle outside make sure it is in a well lit area, with all belongs removed from it, and lock nuts on the wheel. If the vehicle has an alarm, use it on the highest setting.
- Have flood light on a timer or motions sensor.
- If out of town make sure to have your mail and newspaper picked up. On trash day have someone put out and pick up your trash bins. Maybe even ask our Neighborhood Police Officer about house checks. (If you do this make sure to notify him if you return early or leave late.)